The two are similar no doubt, however there are differences in what they hemp oil and CBD oil are used for.
As a customer, it’s easy to get bewildered by terms such as “cannabis oil” and “marijuana oil,” particularly when businesses seem to use these phrases interchangeably. Let’s have a closer look at hemp oil and CBD oil to learn how to differentiate between the two.
WHAT IS HEMP SEED OIL?
Hemp seed oil is produced from the seeds of the plant,
USAGES OF HEMP OIL:
- Hemp seed oil is great for cooking and is full of nutrients. bringing a different take on foods
- It is also a fantastic natural moisturiser that can be used on the skin.
- Hemp oil can be the base for different forms of plastic.
- It is used in the production of paints making them far more friendly to the environment.
- It can also be used as bio-diesel fuel, like other vegetable oils.
- Hemp seed oil is used in the making of lotions, soaps and even some foods.
WHAT IS CBD OIL?
CBD oil is the shortened name of Cannabidiol, cannabidiol is a natural element of industrial cannabis. CBD oil is also cannabis oil.
It is made from the flowers, leaves and stalks of the hemp plant and not from its seeds like hemp oil. CBD oil has become very popular because it can be helpful in the treatment of various conditions without the typical intoxicating effects of marijuana use containing THC.
USAGES OF CBD OIL:
- Can be used in the treatment of cancer .
- It is used in the treatment of inflammatory disorders, anxiety, depression, seizures and neurodegenerative disorders.
- Can be used in the treatment of epilepsy.
THE PIVOTAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEMP SEED OIL AND CBD OIL.
Hemp and marijuana are relatives in the plant world, but marijuana has a much higher THC content than hemp, It is the THC that causes the stoned feeling. Hemp oil contains low levels of CBD – typically less than 25 parts per million – while CBD oil can be up to 15% CBD. Because the plants are related, some unscrupulous sellers of hemp seed oil are trying to market it for its medicinal value, which is negligible.
We hope this explanation as given you a little bit of help in understanding the huge difference between the two.